I want to change the font size of all symbols of a certain type. Do I need to select the symbols individually and change them one by one?
I want to change the font size of all symbols at once.
It's easy to change the font size for all symbols at once, or to change the size for a few selected symbols.
Change the font size for all symbols:
1. On the toolbar, choose the Format tab.
2. Under Default Text, choose Symbol Text.
3. Set the size. This will change the text size for all of the symbols on your schedule.
Change the font size for all symbols of certain type:
1. With the arrow tool, right-click on one of the symbols to be changed.
2. Choose Select all instances of this symbol type.
3. In the toolbar, select a new size.